ad tag

728x90

July 30, 2010

Gordon Ramsay is totally obnoxious and rude

I love food, I love watching food programs and I love watching programs where people travel and taste food of other cultures. But it was terrible watching Gordon Ramsay and the Great Escape where he went to different places in India, sampling Indian cuisine. He is so rude and obnoxious. He is definitely not open minded when it comes to trying and accepting Indian food. And I thought Zimmerman was bad, Ramsay is worse. Give me Anthony Bourdain anytime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no comments? well glad to speak my mind... rather glad I found your posting and have to agree 100% I love anthony bourdain and gordon quite alot although I found gordon to be quite rude in regards to trying the cultures food. he cant/doesnt want to handle his alcohol unlike bourdain and whats with spitting out the food he doesnt like?! Zimmerman isnt that bad, at least he tries all food and is open to trying new things but he is a bit dorky i suppose. anthony gets my vote for favorite because he is just all around laid back! invite 5 people to your last meal alive or dead and he would be one for sure...hopefully i cook something he will like :)